2016年公共英语三级模拟试题及答案（二）[09-15 23:10:43] 来源：http://www.duoxue8.com 公共英语考试 阅读：277次
Section I Listening Comprehension(25 minutes) （略）
Section Ⅱ Use of English(15 minutes)
Read the following text. Choose the best word or phrase for each numbered blank and mark A, B,C, or Don your ANSWER SHEET 1.
Most young people enjoy physical activities, walking, cycling, football, or mountaineering.
These who have a passion 26 climbing high and difficult mountains are often 27 with astonishment. Why are men and women 28 to suffer cold and hardship, and to 29 on high mountains? This astonishment is caused, probably, by the difference between mountaineering and other forms of activities 30 which men give their leisure.
There are no man-made rules, as there are for 31 as golf and football. There are, of course, rules of different kinds which it would be dangerous to 32 , but it is this freedom from man-made rules 33 makes mountaineering attractive to many people. Those who climb mountains are free to their own 34 .
If we 35 mountaineering with other more familiar sports, we might think that one big difference is 36 mountaineering is not a “team work”. However, it is only our misunderstanding. There are, in fact, no :matches” 37 “teams” of climbers, but when climbers are on a rock face linked by a rope on which their lives may 38 , obviously, there is teamwork.
A mountain climber knows that he may have to fight with natural 39 that ate stronger and more powerful than man. His sport requires high mental and 40 qualities.
A mountain climber 41 to improve on skill year after year. A skier is probably past his best by the age of thirty, and most international tennis champions 42 in their early twenties. But it is not 43 for men of fifty or sixty to climb the highest mountains in the Alps. They may take more 44 than younger men, but they probably climb more skill and less 45 of effort, and they certainly experience equal enjoyment.
26. [A]for [B]in [C]to [D] of
27. [A]looked up to [B]looked forward [C]looked into [D] looked upon
28. [A]willing [B]reluctant [C]unwilling [D] probable
29.[A]take pains [B]run risk [C] take a risk [D] make efforts
30. [A]to [B]with [C]for [D]towards
31. [A]so [B] various [C] different [D]such
32. [A] apply [B] worry [C] ignore [D] notice
33. [A] which [B] that [C] how [D] why
34. [A] methods [B] forms [C] rules [D] activities
35. [A] correlate [B] relate [C] compare [D] contrast
36. [A] for [B] what [C] which [D] that
37. [A]within [B]from [C]beyond [D]between
38. [A]exist [B]go [C]depend [D]confide
39. [A]strength [B]storms [C]powers [D]forces
40. [A]physician [B]physical [C]physiological [D]psychological
41. [A]tries [B]continues [C]wants [D]decides
42. [A]will be [B]appear [C]are [D]is
43. [A]unusual [B]normal [C]common [D]strange
44. [A]strength [B]efforts [C]energy [D]time
45. [A]shortage [B]lack [C]rubbish [D]waste
SectionⅡ Reading Comprehension(40 minutes)
Read the following three texts. Answer the questions on each text by choosing A, B, C or D. Mark your answers on the ANSWER SHEET by drawing a thick line across the corresponding letter in the brackets.
- › 2016年庆祝教师节手抄报资料
- › 2016年庆祝中秋节、国庆节商场广告语集锦
- › 2016年6月关于南方强降雨手抄报资料
- › 2016年父亲节手抄报资料：与爸爸节有何不同
- › 2016年3月创先争优岗位服务承诺书
- › 高校艺术学院2016年工会工作要点
- › 2016年暑期社会实践日记，实习报告
- › 2016年大学毕业生文明离校个人承诺书
- › 2016年4月党员创先争优岗位承诺书
- › 学生预备党员2016年公开承诺书
- › 2016年4月关于向杨善洲事迹学习心得体会
- › 2016征婚宣言，待嫁女对理想中他的标准